This Course Is For The Rider Who Wants It All!
If you have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle, a desire to become a better, safer, and more confident rider, and are ready to have some fun then this class is for you!
Our courses offer a challenge beyond Motorcycle Safety Foundations (MSF) courses but our techniques can be mastered by newer riders who have obtained their motorcycle license and have had minimal saddle time. It is an 8-hour course, so riders must have physical stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
Please note, we do not provide motorcycles for this class. Part of what this course offers is an opportunity to better familiarize yourself with your bike.
- Valid license with motorcycle endorsement
- Valid motorcycle registration
- Valid insurance for bike being utilized
- DOT approved helmet
All of the above will be personally checked by an instructor. You will not be able to participate if you do not meet all requirements above.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the class starting time
- Have appropriate and comfortable riding gear; over the ankle boots, long pants, eye protection, and gloves
- Perform a general safety check of motorcycle
- Come prepared: Dress for the weather, bring rain gear, sunblock, water, and snacks